Objective Clinical will work with you and your research team to build a clinical research organization to enable your vision. This includes organizational alignment and resourcing to ensure you have a desirable research site for key clients.
- Establishing a culture of research excellence
- Establish and lead cross-site teams to develop network-wide solutions
- Training of key research staff on procedures and system solutions
- Patient-centered research approach and seamless integration with healthcare practices
Health IT Transformation
Objective Clinical can assist you in identifying and implementing the best technology solutions to support and expand your clinical research business. From site based or cloud based electronic medical records to trial management software to electronic informed consent, we can help you find solutions that improve compliance, productivity, and accuracy. We can assist you through the selections and acquisition phase to implementation and integration, including procedures and training of the systems solution for your staff.
- Business and technical requirements development for Health IT Solutions
- Request for Information preparation to identify potential solutions
- Request for Proposal preparation and selection process management
- Source selection process to result in best overall solution
- Implementation of IT Solutions that integrate with current systems and platforms
Team Augmentation and Leadership
We provide fractional management oversite, bringing forward best practices and key research personnel to augment your organization as you grow your research business.
- Day-to-day oversight of research teams and staff problem solving supporting program objectives
- Resourcing internally and hiring assistance to find key team members
- Resourcing through fractional contractors to provide flexibility in a growing organization
- P&L ownership and goal setting for a stand-alone profitable research program